It’s not about teaching technology, it’s about using technology to TEACH.
Things you can do with a HyperDoc
A true HyperDoc is much more than some links on a document.
- Creators deliberately choose web tools to give students opportunities to Engage • Explore • Explain • Apply • Share • Reflect • Extend the learning.
- Digital collaboration is choreographed to give every student a voice and a chance to be heard by their classmates.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills can be developed through linked tasks.
- Students have an opportunity to create authentic digital artifacts to show what they know and connect with a wider audience.
- Learn more about HyperDocs.
HyperDocs, a transformative, interactive Google Doc replacing the worksheet method of delivering instruction, is the ultimate change agent in the blended learning classroom. With strong educational philosophies built into each one, HyperDocs have the potential to shift the way you instruct with technology. They are created by teachers and given to students to engage, educate, and inspire learning. It’s not about teaching technology, it’s about using technology to TEACH.
Three ways to get started with HyperDocs
Find a HyperDoc just right for your classroom and try it out yourself! The best way to learn about how a HyperDoc works is to use one.
We answer the why, what, when, and how of HyperDocs in our introductory course bundle. All free on-demand on our website.